Rocio Canton, as well as being a Solicitor, is also a qualified "Perito Judicial Tasadora Inmobilaria" ( Real Estate Appraiser), which represents and added value to provide specialist, comprehensive advice on the purchase and sale of all types of properties in Spain as well as providing real estate services.
If you are buying a property, the conveyance service includes the following points:
- Complete all necessary searches on the legal status of the property, informing you of any issues discovered that may influence the decision or conditions of the purchase.
- Information of the Purchase Expenses and Taxes.
- Make preparations at the Notary Public for completion of the purchase or any further preparations required relating to the purchase such as preparation of powers of attorney for individuals abroad (duly legalised and translated) which give authorize us to act on your behalf.
- Assist in the completion process and ensure title deeds are properly registered in the appropriate local Land Registry, and that the property is free from all charges and encumbrances, free from occupants and tenants, as well as payment of the relevant taxes associated with the purchase.
- Obtain the NIE (Número de Identificación de Extranjeros), or foreigners identification number.
- Permanent connection of water and electricity supply.
If you are selling a property, then we manage every aspect of the sale on your behalf, consulting with you and taking the appropriate action at every stage so you know exactly what to expect and are fully informed of the progress of the sale. We will also provide you assistance with all relatet tax issues, including capital gains tax.