Conveyancing in Spain
Our expert English-speaking conveyancing Solicitors can assist you buying or selling a property in Spain.
We offer the most complete conveyancing service, which includes:
· International Power of attorney to sign in the UK.
· Obtaining the N.I.E. number.
· Opening Spanish bank account.
· Land registry search for any irregularity.
· Compliance with building regulations and town hall requirements.
· Preparation of the reservation contract and deposit payment.
· Quotations for the best surveyors and architects to carry out a private survey on the property, we arrange RICS reports.
· Completion: You Will be informed of all the expenses related to the purchase or sell, such tax payment, Notary and Land Registry fees.
· Mortgage services if you need finance from Spanish Banks to purchase.
· We assist you at the Notary on the completion day or we can complete in your name.
· Utility accounts set up.
· Tax payment and registration: We will arrange all the tax payments with the Tax Revenue and change the ownership at the Land Registry. You will receive you title deed with the Land Registry and Tax Revenue certificate in about 2 months.
· We will also draft a Spanish Will for your new property.
When purchasing a property, it is absolutely crucial that you ensure you meet all of your statutory requirements and that you understand the process completely. Using our services, you get the best quality legal and tax advice to avoid negative legal or financial consequences in the future. We offer a no obligation quotation so don’t hesitate to get in touch and give yourself peace of mind that you’re completing the process in the right way.